Preparation time: <15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (two people):
- 200 grams of minced meat
- Two slices of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 cucumber
- 30 grams of Formi meatballs
- 4 teaspoons of pepper sauce (leftover Bourguignon fondue)
- 2 hamburger buns
- Shape the slices of minced meat to the size of the selected bread.
- Season and cook in a very hot non-stick pan.
- Remove the slices of bacon and store them. Saute the slices of bacon and remove them.
- Cut the onions into slices and fry them in the same pan, adding a lot of butter.
- Preheat the oven to a rotational temperature of 160 degrees Celsius.
- Spread pepper sauce on the baking bottoms and lids, serve a steak on top and a slice of bacon.
- Cut the formi-dump into thin slices and serve it over the bacon.
- Then add the fried onions and thinly sliced cucumbers. Turn off the oven and reheat.