Preparation time: <15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients (two people):
- 2 courgettes cut into slices
- 1 bowl of frozen peas
- 1 diced onion
- 2 large slices of bacon
- 15 cl of whole liquid cream
- 3 teaspoons of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil with fleur de sel (Himalayan grinder for me)
- pasta of your choice for 2 people.
1/ Cook the noodles for 2 minutes less than the recommended cooking time. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2/ In a large skillet over medium heat, fry the olive oil and zucchini for 5 minutes, then add the onions. Cover and continue to simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
3/ Add all the spices and then the cream. Continue cooking uncovered to reduce the sauce for 8 to 10 minutes. The sauce is soft.
4/ Heat the peas separately in water in the microwave or in a pot of water.
5/ Remove from the heat, mix the pasta and peas in the pot and add the pork cut into strips. Sprinkle salt on the plate. Tasty pasta dish, easy and inexpensive, bon appetit! You can also substitute pork for chicken.