Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Level of difficulty: easy
Ingredients (3 people):
- gluten-free pastries (I used frozen dough)
- 250 grams of bacon
- 200 grams of mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1 egg yolk
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Saute the mushrooms in a pan.
- Add the onion and bacon.
- When everything is well browned, add the white wine.
- Reduce the cooking of juices.
- Then add almond cream or fresh cream.
- For reservations, spread the dough on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place the filling on half of the dough.
- Go over the curve to the egg yolk.
- Close the puff pastry. Sprinkle with egg yolk.
- Make two small holes and place them carefully with a knife so as not to cut the dough.
- Set the oven to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes, depending on the oven.