Preparation time: <15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Level of difficulty: easy
Ingredients (8 people):
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes in juice
- 1 onion 100 grams of black olives
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 200 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 6 anchovies
- 2 cloves of garlic, marjoram, salt pepper
And then spread the dough on a baking sheet greased with a little oil.
Make an edge in every way. Prepare the tomato fondue:
peel and chop the onion into small pieces. Fry over low heat, covered with oil. Add the peeled tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Let it cool down. Spread the tomato fondue over the dough. Place the mozzarella cheese on top. Add the black olives, anchovies and cloves. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake in a hot oven at about 220 degrees for 15 minutes.